5 Day Mini Course
Apply the principles of unschooling to your own life, in an act of self love, and live in alignment with your young ones.
5 x 1 hour on-line sessions on self care in the context of an unschooling family.
Sessions include, a safe space and allocated time to:
- Share together our challenges, and successes, as we seek to meet our own needs, when we are with our children 24/7.
- Reflective moments focusing on ourselves and our true needs, allowing us to set our own boundaries and advocate for ourselves.
- Guided meditations to speak truth over ourselves in an act of self love, reminding ourselves that we deserve an equal place at the table.
- Mindful practices that bring us closer to understanding ourselves and explore our true nature that can be continued and implemented in the future.
Monday 22nd – Friday 26th November 7.30pm every evening
Accessible via zoom and/or Facebook
Plus you’ll also get:
- Private Facebook Group Access
- 25 Remindful cards
- Recorded Content
Minimum donation £20
Maximum contribution £50
If this is financially unavailable for you and you would still like to access the course, please complete the form below and specify under ‘Any other information.’