For Parents (and Children) of Neurodiverse Families Who Need Something Different
- Re-frame and understand Neurodiversity and help your child to thrive.
- Join a safe space to consider and reflect
- Think about your child’s behaviour in new way
- Learn new ways of responding to your child
- Challenge your ideas and transform your relationships.
- Acquire tools and techniques to use within your family
- Gain practical strategies to use immediately
The course includes:
- 6 x 90 minute, weekly online sessions with your hosts
- Sessions include presentation, Q and A discussion, and focussed activities
- Participation accessible in a way that you choose
- Accompanying booklet
- Recommended resources
- All fully recorded and available for you to watch in your own time